What do I do?


My mindset is primarily based on human beings and trying to understand them. In my belief, every human is a unique entity and capable of creating unique things if given the chance. Unfortunately, this digital age does not revolve around this idea because the notion of "empathy" is lost. I love technology and the opportunities it brings to this world. However, it has also led humanity into extreme numbness and consumerism. They are just devouring what is in front of them without asking any questions. There is infinite information on the internet, many apps you can spend your time with, and yet, the majority of the humans are either binge-watching a new show on Netflix or spending 8 hours on Tiktok a day without producing anything. To be frank, I was one of them around 2 years ago before Covid-19. I was this numb zombie that spends her time doing absolutely nothing and I did not even realize how horrifying that is since I was just "keeping up with the society". 

Now, I am trying to find what I am capable of and how this capability can actually make a difference. I am not a dreamer, I know there is a high chance I will not make my mark in this world but at least I remembered asking "How?" and "Why?" again. I do research about anything that feels interesting to me. I even started exploring new fields that I thought I would not be interested in at all. For instance, I am currently reading my third e-book on human psychology and I am fascinated by how this field is actually correlated with my viewpoint.

My main objective in life is now questioning, detecting the problem, and finding solutions for human beings by using design as an assistive tool. Therefore, my direction has evolved into a UX designer since it is a field that is not only about design but also really understanding human beings: their needs, their motivations, their psychology, and many other aspects. All of these needs to be analyzed thoroughly to really create a unique journey for them, thrived with the notion of empathy. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health and Art: Narcissism

After (New)

Mental Health and Art: Artistic Expression II